Koch 33 Auto is currently looking for an outgoing individual to join our service scheduling team. Associates in this position are directly responsible for setting up service appointments for customers via phone and e-mail, and giving clear and accurate descriptions of products and services available.
- Receive incoming service appointment and status calls
- Schedule appointments via phone and emailed requests
- Check vehicle service history and look for open recalls; advise customers of recommended services
- Update client’s information continuously
- Conduct outbound missed appointment calls to reschedule
- Conduct outbound follow up calls for declined services
- Other duties as assigned
This position is part-time, evenings. Candidates applying must be able to work 3pm-8pm Monday-Friday and every other Saturday.
- Experience in customer relations and telephone handling is required.
- Previous call center experience is helpful
- Previous automotive experience a strong plus
- Positive attitude and professional demeanor
- Must be responsible and organized, and have excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Punctuality is a MUST
- Basic skills with computer and other office equipment (fax, copier, multi-line telephone)
- Ability to stay calm under pressure, and handle multiple tasks (phone, register, customers) while maintaining a courteous and friendly attitude
- Must be willing to submit background check and drug screen